Arbitration plays an essential role in international trade and in legal relations between states and investors. It has been a core competence of DORDA for decades. Our firm was instrumental in the introduction of the exclusive, single-tier jurisdiction of the Austrian Supreme Court in arbitration matters. Our experts advise national and international companies, public authorities and governments, as well as private individuals on all aspects of arbitration. Clients benefit from our broad spectrum of experience, ranging from strategic advice and representation to acting as arbitrators in proceedings.
If required we work closely with experts from all practice areas within our firm to provide you with all-round support from a single point of contact.
- Drafting of arbitration clauses, including the selection of suitable institutions and arbitrators
- Assessment of risks and opportunities before initiating arbitration proceedings
- Representation in arbitration proceedings
- Analysis of future dispute resolution
- Enforcement of foreign and domestic arbitral awards or applying to have them set aside