Making the mobility transition (legally) secure
Mobility and new, networked, forms of transport use are a megatrend that is generating far-reaching political and economic changes. This can interfere with the existing structure of companies, industries and organizations. A holistic approach is therefore necessary, especially in legal matters.
The DORDA Automotive & Mobility Group focuses on identifying the opportunities in and exploiting the potential of all these changes and challenges and provides clear guidance on multidimensional requirements.
The DORDA Automotive & Mobility Group pools experts from the fields of M&A/corporate law, commercial and distribution law, antitrust and competition law, civil and product liability law, IP/IT law and dispute resolution. This interdisciplinary approach guarantees your success in a complex market environment. Because constant development needs reliable partners.
- Drafting of industry-specific contracts, in particular development, supply, cooperation, and distribution contracts
- Sale / purchase of companies and company divisions
- Supervision of joint ventures
- Competition and antitrust issues
- Protection of intellectual property
- Financing of acquisitions, projects, and technology developments
- Support in obtaining, amending and revoking type approvals and individual approvals, as well as issues relating to registration
- Support in recall procedures
- Litigation before state courts and arbitration tribunals
Mobility & Automotive Group
Combined Expertise for Complex Challenges
Five specialists who pool their expertise and get things moving together. A one-stop shop.