Antitrust law is intended to ensure that markets function efficiently. However, the regulatory framework at EU and national level is characterised by a high degree of complexity. Businesses are obliged to assess the compatibility of their actions with this legal framework themselves. DORDA provides support in assessing whether your interactions with competitors, customers, and suppliers comply with the requirements. DORDA provides representation in antitrust proceedings, for example, in obtaining merger control approvals, as well as in defense before European and national competition authorities and courts.
- Merger control notifications at national and EU level
- Representation in proceedings before competition authorities
- Legal support during raids by authorities
- Strategic and contractual advice on competition compliance, e.g. distribution and pricing strategies, cooperation agreements, and information exchange
- Development and implementation of compliance programmes
- Representation in (damages) enforcement proceedings