Do you want to set up a company and need advice on the correct choice of legal form? Or are you facing a complex corporate reorganisation? Do you want to strengthen corporate governance in your organisation? Are you confronted with a dispute among shareholders? Regardless of how large or small your matter is, we will support you with our comprehensive expertise.
Our experts at DORDA successfully advise on corporate law milestone projects on a regular basis. We develop innovative and legally sound solutions that meet the specific requirements of our clients. In doing so, we regularly set new benchmarks in corporate law. We use this experience and our know-how for your individual project, provide you with to-the-point and comprehensive corporate law support – also together with our specialists from other areas of law – and thus achieve the best possible result for you.
- Corporate reorganisations of companies and the structuring of groups, e.g., mergers, demergers, contributions, conversions, re-domiciliations, squeeze-outs – national and cross-border
- Capital measures for listed and non-listed corporations and partnerships
- Tailor-made articles of association and partnership agreements as well as syndicate agreements, joint ventures, business combinations, participation and investment agreements, affiliation agreements and domination agreements
- Boardroom advice and other management, management board and supervisory board matters with or without a transactional context, including liability issues
- Corporate governance and corporate compliance investigations
- Shareholders' meetings for listed and non-listed corporations as well as partnerships
- Corporate litigation for listed and non-listed companies – e.g., challenges of shareholder resolutions, corporate defence – as well as advice on the avoidance of and in corporate disputes
- Opinions and memoranda, e.g., capital maintenance/illegal financial assistance, business judgement rule, liability issues, etc
- Formation of companies and provision of shelf companies
- Ongoing advice on corporate law, including corporate housekeeping