The world of work is fast-changing, with digitalization and flexibility facing a complex regulatory environment. DORDA creates clarity between these two polar opposites.
Satisfied employees are vital to strong business growth. DORDA provides advice on all aspects of labour law and human resources with the aim of helping clients decide on the right working model at every stage of life in the business. That involves finding the optimum financial solution within the confines of the law. We represent the interests of employers and key staff in both a national and an international context.
- Preparation of contracts of employment, including contracts for board members and managers
- Negotiating and execution of works agreements (inlcuding redundancy programmes) and collective bargaining agreements
- Termination of contracts of employment, especially in connection with works closures, mass redundancies and voluntary termination
- Advice on the labour law aspects of business acquisitions, restructurings, outsourcing and privatizations
- Labour law-related due diligence reviews
- Stock option programmes, bonus systems, pension plans
- Employee protection, working time laws
- Disputes at labour courts
- Arbitration in labour disputes