Digitalization, sustainability and increasingly strict compliance regulations all pose major challenges for the financial sector and require serious forward planning.
DORDA advises both national and international banks, funds and other financial institutions and corporate borrowers on all relevant legal issues. Our experts cover the entire spectrum of the – often complex and convoluted – rules of banking and financial regulations. We advise on financing, from standard loans, cash pooling and mezzanine financing to innovative forms of financing (and how to restructure them) and other financial transactions. We can also clear up any confusion over topical issues, such as sustainability and crypto assets, by guiding our clients though all contract-related and regulatory aspects.
- Acquisition, project, asset/ private equity, venture capital and mezzanine financings
- Loan financing, including syndicated loan financing
- Leasing, including international leasing
- Securitizations and other structured financing
- Cash pooling
- Alternative Investments
- Representation on regulatory issues and procedures
- Advice on investment funds, pension and provident schemes
- Drafting of contracts for banks, financial service providers and borrowers
- Business acquisitions, restructurings, outsourcing and privatizations in the financial services sector
- Support in implementing sustainability requirements
- Advice on digitalization and crypto assets and services