The M&A market currently faces multiple dynamic challenges, including the serious economic uncertainties caused by short- and medium-term geopolitical developments, supply chain problems, rising interest rates, stricter legal rules on M&A transactions and ESG requirements.
M&A transactions have been a key part of its business since DORDA was founded in 1976. DORDA provides comprehensive advice on both private- and public-sector transactions. National and international strategic investors and financial investors rely on help from DORDA with all aspects of acquisitions.
- Auction processes
- Public takeover bids
- Friendly und hostile takeovers
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Management buyouts and leveraged transactions
- Carve-out transactions
- Strategic support with acquisitions outside Austria (e.g., in Eastern Europe)
- Joint venture contracts
- Support throughout transactions, from due diligence, contract preparation and negotiation to signing and closing preparation