Whether you are looking to conquer new markets, maximize business opportunities and minimize potential business risks or are a business established abroad looking to invest in Austria, the development and expansion of the international trade in goods and services is becoming more and more important in our globalized world. That requires in-depth knowledge of the laws that apply to each individual market.
DORDA advises clients on all aspects of international trade law, including in connection with export licences, dual-use items, investment restrictions, sanctions and embargos. We help clients optimize business processes and resolve conflicts with authorities abroad.
- Export controls and dual-use items
- Advice on economic sanctions and embargos
- Representation in connection with investment restrictions
- Contract review and support for clients establishing joint ventures in markets exposed to sanctions
- WTO law
- Investment protection
- Implementation of compliance systems for international trade
- Support with internal investigations
- Representation in criminal and administrative proceedings